Expressions Of Life!!! :)

itz just a lil place where my random thoughts r glued together from my jumpy bumpy funny screamy yet peaceful fun loving happy n yummy n springy LIFE :p

Name:
Location: Florida, United States

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Got Tagged!!

Considering that # of posties I have posted in last couple of monthz, I was bit surprised to see sumone actually tagged me! :p hehe - thankoo to di :p
so herez it:

i'm thinking about: someone n someoneelse (one is u di)

i said: Lots of love to u mom - just few minz ago :p
(Well if that one meant: I like SAY then.. : ALWAYS Keep Smiling :D n have a great Day n a Happy Fun-Loving great LIFE!!

i want to: learn learn learn n enjoy enjoy enjoy with my family n real gudie buddies.

i wish: I knew the *truth* and could enjoy it with everone around!

i hear: *jhingoorz* zzttzzz & my keyboardz tick-tok ;p

i wonder: (always) what is the next step.. or next stage in life gonna be like? what after this line or what after day after tom.? how does it feel like to be completely detached from mind n body n yet living so closely n enjoyin every moment of it with all your heart. I wonder .. how objects luk like in 9th dim space? or do really triangles n circle n lines have a life in 2 dimensional space.. goes on n on..

i regret:.. guess nothing .. i love that phrase: watever happens happens for good! lifez turned out just perfect uptill now - all becus of family n friendz n everyone around me - n ofourse all thankoooz to that *SUPER* power :p !!

i am: just another Niddle :p

i dance: I jump I hop :p all together! :p specially while cooking :p all along :p only when I am not studying!

i sing: yuppie :p (u'll know when u know me) life itself is a song isn't it? or was that tooooooo abstract :p yeah i doooooooo sing..

i cry: :) *secret*

i'm not always: sleeping/jumping/cooking/painting/studying/working/eating/dancing/ making silly noises/cutting my hair in sum strange way/experimenting sumthing/tickiling n teasing my cute friendiez/not always angry - /shopping :p ghosh noone is every doing anything *ALWAYS* rong english though, i don't understand the point of this *POINT*

i make with my hands: (learning to make - food/paintingz/sculptures/greeting cardz..n just started to learn to make candles (thankz 2 Shanie n Harky) n in nature ..making waves in a lil pond..bt droppin a pebble.

i write: my blog from time to time, lil rhymes sumtimes

i confuse: hmmm...

i need: just now :p sum more colors yeah @ 3:45 in da morning :p n sum clay

and finally: i finished.. :p hehe it was fun! :p

n i am gonna tag - Fundoo n Curious :p

have a great day!
always keep smiling :D

song for the day: Strange Foreign Beauty - Michael Learns To Rockā‚¬

- Expressions Of Life :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Sujit said...

you have put in all the possible options!.. what else is left for other.. hehe.... only 9th dim?.. how about things in black hole?

9:10 PM, July 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home